Wednesday, September 1, 2010

NYC Islamic Center Debate

     I cannot believe that the Muslim community wants to build a mosque a very short distance from ground zero; especially when 80% of American oppose this idea. If Islam wants to build a bridge with America...why don't they just appease the Americans and build elsewhere (yes they have a right to freedom of religeon, but they know they are causing problems and are abusing their right)? Not to mention we don't even know where the funds for this project are comming from...which could be legitimate or they could be illeagally funded by terrorists. There are bound to be recruiters from the Wahhabi sect of Islam trying to recruit young boys for terrorist organizations around the world. Why have very few Imams and religious leaders condemned terrorism? I don't know, you tell me.

5 comments:

  1. I say they shouldn't build a mosque near ground zero until we can build a church un Mecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that !

    Matt you're in my coffee break, I sugest you do the same ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog
    check out

    http://newhypertech.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Just stopped by on my daily rounds to check in, see what's going on and show some support :-) I like your statements, very much like my own. Have a nice day :-)

    ReplyDelete